[SGVLUG] Java study group

George R Jaffray, Jr bobjaffray at juno.com
Wed Oct 25 19:45:00 PDT 2006

On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 07:40:59 -0700 "Joel Witherspoon"
<joel.witherspoon at gmail.com> writes:
A Java study group would be great. I'm definitely interested.

On 10/24/06, Robert Leyva <mrflash818 at geophile.net > wrote:
Hello,

(clearing throat) I may be of some small help with a Java Study group, as

I have been a paid J2EE programmer since 2000.

My attendance may be erratic though, if history is any guide... but I
would be glad to help share what little I've been able to learn.

This link might be a little helpful too, but might be a bit advanced for
those learning "Hello World" in java.

http://java.sun.com/j2ee/1.4/docs/tutorial/doc/index.html

Sincerely,
Me
--
"Knowledge is Power" -- Francis Bacon

Robert Leyva
mrflash818 at geophile.net

BJ: I would like to learn "Hello World" in java.

Bob Jaffray