[SGVLUG] Starting a Java Study Group.

Dennis Birney DennisBirney at msn.com
Wed Oct 25 17:48:27 PDT 2006

I like Saturday, also! As a possible goal I would like to suggest that we aim for a course entitled "Practical Artificial Intelligence Programming in JAVA" by Mark Watson thru his website markw at markwatson.com
Oh, I believe I forgot to say, "Count me in too!"
Thanks!

Dennis

P.S. I have 13 years programming in assembly language, about 8 years in COBOL, about 6 in PL/I, a few years in several others and am certified in "C." Don't know if this is useful or not. I always try to help where I can.