[SGVLUG] Starting a Java Study Group

Lynette Yung lthein at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 25 10:48:36 PDT 2006

That sounds like a great plan.  If possible, can the study group be on weeknights?
Please count me in.

~Lynette

Message: 3
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 17:24:46 -0700
From: Jason Riker <jasonrkr at verizon.net>
Subject: [SGVLUG] Starting a Java Study Group.
To: "SGVLUG Discussion List." <sgvlug at sgvlug.net>

Hello All,

I realize this is off topic, but you're so accommodating I knew you
wouldn't mind.  :-)

I want to start a new Java Study Group .  This group would focus on the
basics of Java and, hopefully, progress to more advanced topics.  I've
placed a notice on LAJUG's site and have received some positive
or knows someone who might be interested, in joining.

Thanks!

Jason