[SGVLUG] [Fwd: Re: Pro-audio interest again]

Jeff Carlson jeff at ultimateevil.org
Sat Oct 21 13:59:45 PDT 2006

Hi everyone,

One more reminder, George here is looking for some help with Open Source
pro-audio software.  We're going to see what we can do for him tonight
at the San Fernando Valley LUG.  Once again, the meeting is at the Van
Nuys Denny's.  Exit the 405 at Sherman Way and go West, once you pass
the airport, it will be coming up on your right in about two or three
blocks.  The meeting starts at 6PM and although we officially end the
meeting at 10, we usually drag it out past that point.