[SGVLUG] Anyone interested?

Robert Cole robert.cole at support4linux.com
Fri Oct 20 09:47:56 PDT 2006

With a growing family I'm finding I have less and less room for computer
stuff and need to get rid of two 2U rack mountable servers I built. I
used them as Gentoo linux systems. Both are built with top qualify Asus
boards. One has 512 mb or ram and the other 1 gb and one with 70 gb of
hard drive space and the other 160 gb raid.

Before I put these on ebay I thought I'd check with you guys to see if
any would be interested in them. If you're interested send me an email
and we can talk offline and I'll give you full specs and such.

Robert