[SGVLUG] hello to the group

Dale Pearl dale.pearl at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 12:32:41 PDT 2006

Hey Linux nuts,

I noticed the San Gabriel Linux group while searching the net for Linux
groups in the Covina area. You guys have had some good stuff in the mail and
I just wanted to introduce myself and find out when the next meeting is
going to be.

Anyhow I'm a support engineer for a company in El Monte and I have been
using Linux off and on for the better part of 7 years. I'll be the first to
admit that I'm no genius with Linux but still it is my OS of choice.

anyhow I look forward to meeting some of you at the next group meeting.

Regards,

Dale