[SGVLUG] in case anyone is following.

Max Clark max.clark at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 16:53:42 PDT 2006

This is soo incredibly sad. With SUSE recent decision to move away
from reiserfs it could be argued that the filesystem is not as
important as it once was - regardless of the ultimate impact on the
Linux community this is an incredible tragedy for the children
involved.

--
Max Clark
http://www.clarksys.com