[SGVLUG] Does anyone know someone important at JPL or Cal Tech for a 15 hour Intership ? VERY URGENT!

munjal thakkar m00njal at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 20:11:33 PDT 2006

Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone had any contacts at either of the two
places, as I have a friend who needs to require their senior project with 15
hours of intership at either places because it relates to the career goal
that they have specified for the project, and help would be greatly
appreciated. It needs to be completed *the 15 hours* before November 9th if
possible, that's my friends ultimate deadline. So if anyone knows anyone or
has tips, please email me back! Thanks so much in advance.