[SGVLUG] New card on the market: helio "Hybrid"

Solomon K. Chang skevin521 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 6 16:14:55 PDT 2006

I can start knocking on their door right this minute.  The Helio building in Westwood
looms menacingly right outside my office window, with nary more than a thin strip of
pavement called Gayley Avenue separating us.  If needed, I'll sit in their lobby every
day at lunch, refusing to budge until they come out with Linux Drivers...

Solomon Chang
PriceGrabber.com