[SGVLUG] Re: Yes Solomon! U can B our Nxt speaker

Matthew Gallizzi matthew.gallizzi at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 15:24:52 PDT 2006

Experience: About a month or two ago I set up mysql replication with a
master/master setup between 2 rhel4 servers at ev1 and they've been running
smooth since the initial configuration/setup.

I'm definitely looking forward to this talk. *adds event to his partly new
google calendar*

Everyone, spread the word as normal :) I can get us some traffic via IRC.

--
Matthew Gallizzi