[SGVLUG] Linux based teleporter booth

Solomon K. Chang skevin521 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 4 15:19:03 PDT 2006

I'd love to hear your talk, once you resolve SecurityFocus Bug #8,567,276,190,375:

"KTeleport recombines multiple simultaneous travellers into single entity at molecular
reconstructor reception booth."

Which is not as bad as Bug #8,567,276,190,374:
"When compiled under GCC on Windows, KTeleport reassembles house cat into spool of
CAT12 cable or Nigerian Prince."