[SGVLUG] Linux and wireless issus

Mic Chow zen at netten.net
Mon Oct 2 16:17:30 PDT 2006

Well I don't have the same chipset or even the same hardware or distro,
but for me, I ended up having to use an NDISwrapper to make my wireless
card work.  I am running SUSE 10.1 on a Dell D610 Latitude with a Dell
1370 (Broadcom Chipset) wireless card.  First I installed NDISwrapper
(Google: NDISWrapper Howto=
http://www.google.com/search?q=ndiswrapper+howto&btnG=Search&hs=UwB&hl=en&lr=&safe=off&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial)
then had to do the unique tweaking for my distro, but there should be a
good bit for Fedora.

Anybody else on the list have anymore input on this?

Mic
North Hollywood, CA
N34 8'33.02"
W118 21'39.62"