[SGVLUG] Devsig reminder -- was (and is) Linux in Education

Emerson, Tom Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Thu Mar 30 18:01:31 PST 2006

Yes, the devsig is still at the La Pintoresca branch of the pasadena
library.

It is at the corner of Washington and Fair Oaks (roughly) with the
parking lot entrance on Raymond

(hint: go to the "area map" on our webpage
(http://www.sgvlug.org/map.html)
and move the tag in the upper left corner to the center, then zoom
in...)

The time is from 1:00 until at least 3:00

subject varies

The library DOES have wireless access, though you need to apply for a
Pasadena Library card if you don't already have one (and if you do,
you'll need to have them set up the "electronic library" link or some
such)

Note that there is a capture page when you visit "the internet" that
asks for your card number as your user ID.  You'll need to visit at
least one site to enable your system to talk on any other ports, such as
ftp, ssh, etc...

Food -IS- allowed, but clean up after yourself.

Power strips are a good idea...