[SGVLUG] [SEMI-PLUG] V for Vendetta (was: CAcert Web of Trust?)

Jean Chen narsil at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 17:45:27 PST 2006

On 3/30/06, Dustin Laurence <dustin at dogbert.laurences.net> wrote:

> liberalism". [6] He has called this decision "imbecilic" and says he
> views the script as containing "plot holes you couldn't have got away
> with in Whizzer and Chips in the nineteen sixties. Plot holes no one had
> noticed." [7] As per his wishes, Moore's name does not appear in the
> film's closing credits."

Moore sounds pretty upset.  The people in my program (a social science
program) who have seen it also dislike the politics, but like
everything else.  I am trusting that assessment since they've all read
lots of political theory.  They all like the design of V's mask.  I
like how it looks in the ad.  That's good enough for me!  I want to
see it.

=D

Jean

--
"Optimism can make you look stupid, but cynicism always makes you look
cynical." -Calum Fisher