[SGVLUG] Re: [Lamp-user] OT: video card

Harold Totten haroldtotten at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 11:38:25 PST 2006

Hold on to your video cards.
[saga continues]
I got one from Michael P-S in Monrovia.
I needed a video card to 'swap in' to be sure the problem was the video
card.
It wasn't.
These Pentium 3's don't clamp down, and it had come loose.
Now I am back to getting the system to see the new drive.
Thanks everyone for all the support.
Harold

--
Harold Totten
http://www.HaroldTotten.com

Emily Dickinson said, "A little Madness in the Spring / Is wholesome even
for the King."