[SGVLUG] Re: [was: Proof of LUG membership]

matti mathew_2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 29 16:07:42 PST 2006

--- Don Gibbs <donald.e.gibbs at jpl.nasa.gov> wrote:

> <snip>
> >
> >    A  note from the president of your group stating that you are a
> member
> <snip>
>
> How quaint.  This implies formal elections.  :)

just like those in the fine republik of Belarus!

Since we are grabbing.. errr aquiring titles,
certified or not.. I'm thinking that the CCO
title should fit for me ( Chief Conference Observer ;)

JK

actually it is funny to wonder how one
is officially a member of any LUG... I guess
just signing up on the list and/or showing up
counts?

That in my book makes one a LUGizen.

LOL - maybe we could make an official
ID people could print out.. with their