[SGVLUG] Who wants to be the President... (was Proof ofLUGmembership])

Dennis Birney DennisBirney at msn.com
Wed Mar 29 12:25:07 PST 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dustin Laurence" <dustin at dogbert.laurences.net>
To: "SGVLUG Discussion List." <sgvlug at sgvlug.net>
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 12:04 PM
Subject: Re: [SGVLUG] Who wants to be the President... (was Proof
ofLUGmembership])

<snip>
I guess you'd check the credentials of the LUG keymaster (er, but how do
you know they are the keymaster)?  We'd need a "keymaster" then.  More
titles!  But I forget--does the keymaster get to kiss Sigourney Weaver
or is she the keymaster and I'm thinking of the gatekeeper.  (Boy, does
that joke date me.)
<>

He (the keymaster) does NOT get to kiss Ms. Weaver! But now that you brought
that up...is Rick Moranis a member? If not, might he be interested in being
our "keymaster?"