[SGVLUG] Fw: [aurelian@desktoplinuxsummit.com: Re: Proof of LUGmembership]

Michael Proctor-Smith mproctor13 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 12:03:10 PST 2006

On 3/29/06, Sean O'Donnell <sodonnell at childrensoncologygroup.org> wrote:

> Do mailing-list lurkers (like myself) count as members? =p
>
> How do I get my secret SGVLUG->PGP decoder ring??

Do you want to make one we don't have one yet.

> How about we make some CafePress T-Shirts to signify membership?

As long as they are black. Black is the best color ever. I will buy it
if it is black. But t-shirts are still a hard method to prove
membership online, email, or over the phone. Really I would buy one do
you want to work on that. Any publicity is good publicity.