[SGVLUG] OT: video card

Harold Totten haroldtotten at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 10:39:45 PST 2006

Gee Michael, I should have asked you first.
Are they at work or home.  I could come by about noon.
I am anxious to get back up and running.
Harold

PS: Gmail isn't working very good today.

--
Harold Totten
http://www.HaroldTotten.com

Emily Dickinson said, "A little Madness in the Spring / Is wholesome even
for the King."