[SGVLUG] Spam I got for LUG regarding MS Exchange server clone forLinux

Emerson, Tom Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Tue Mar 28 17:10:50 PST 2006

Semantics of exactly how many copies they sent aside, does the product
look promising?  Admittedly, a good portion of our membership "may not
care", but we do have a few people who have to deal with
interoperability and large-scale e-mail solutions and just /might/ be a
bit interested in a non-microsoft solution

As such, I tried going directly to their site, but this page:

http://www.apptran.com/products.htm

Indicates they are operating in "stealth mode", which screams
"vaporware" at me...