[SGVLUG] CAcert Web of Trust?

Emerson, Tom Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Mon Mar 20 09:33:36 PST 2006

-----Original Message-----
From:  Jeff Keys

[replying to...]
> I heard they registered/verified people at SCALE... Anyone in SGVLUG?

I  didn't know about it until I got there,  but I did become an assurer
at SCALE. I listed myself today; you will now see me llisted as "Jeffrey
K" when you click "find assurers" within 50km of Pasadena. I wanted to
add this to the GPG key signing last week, but I was out of town and
couldn't make the meeting. I should be there in April.

That would be great!  As it turns out, only two of us had pgp keys to
exchange, so there wasn't much on that front.  I'll be putting the word
out to the list reminding people to generate a key and to post or print
their fingerprint -- looks like I can add "and/or generate a CA-Cert for
signing (getting 'assured')"