[SGVLUG] Return address error

Jeff Keys jskeys at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 18:33:35 PST 2006

No problem, though I had just sent a message to another group with an "s"
and a "v" in their name; for a moment I thought gmail had a strange bug or I
had developed dyslexia, until I looked at the headers.

Glad the earlier comments were useful. When my daughter was in 3rd grade (in
college now) give or take a couple years, I was able to go in and volunteer
in the computer lab, and sometimes help a kid with math. I made a start on a
similar program--C++ on Mac--but didn't have enough free time to really get
it going.

Jeff