[SGVLUG] CAcert Web of Trust?

Dustin Laurence dustin at dogbert.laurences.net
Thu Mar 16 17:17:40 PST 2006

On Thu, Mar 16, 2006 at 05:07:39PM -0800, Greg Stark wrote:

> CAcert.org is providing various certificates, email accounts and client
> Could this be added to our PGP discussion?

Are you volunteering to talk about it? :-)

My point is--the speaker offered to give us his existing GPG
presentation, not prepare a new presentation based on questions from the
audience.  It may be a good idea, but we can't simply ask Phil to do it.

Now, if we can get another presentation that covers it, and maybe SSL in
general or something, that would be great.

Dustin