[SGVLUG] April Talk

Claude Felizardo cafelizardo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 16:13:45 PST 2006

On 3/10/06, Emerson, Tom <Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com> wrote:
> [...]

Speaking of meetings, what about posting a short summary of last
night's meeting such as some of the topics discussed and about the
impromptu tour of the grid cluster and talk by Erik.  Something to
give the lurkers an idea of what they missed.

Actually, what about a small area on the website where presenters can
post slides, additional notes and links and then someone could post
the link to the mailing list?

claude