[SGVLUG] Question for tonight (in case we have no presenter)

Emerson, Tom Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Thu Mar 9 17:07:54 PST 2006

OK, I printed a few copies of the following:
pub  1024D/AAB64B0B 2003-03-05 Tom Emerson <osnut at pacbell.net>
Key fingerprint = 4B4A 89C2 50E7 AD88 938C  8A98 57F6 0752 AAB6 4B0B
uid                            Tom Emerson (Posting from the wild
[higleys]) <linuxmentor at pacbell.net>
uid                            [jpeg image of size 1549]
uid                            Tom Emerson (CWA -- current work
assignment) <tom.emerson at warnerbros.com>

pub  1024D/0DC9C75A 2004-04-20 Tom Emerson (CWA -- explicit key --
expires 12/31) <tom.emerson at warnerbros.com>
Key fingerprint = 4105 822C F390 81CF 8687  35DA 7B7A ED2D 0DC9 C75A
sub  1024g/BFBD13F1 2004-04-20 [expires: 2005-01-01]

Of course, since THIS e-mail isn't signed, you should not (necessarilly)
trust this until you see me hand you the slip of paper itself (OTOH, in
this forum, there hasn't been any evidence of anyone trying to
impersonate me, but that's the risk you take ;)

Note that the SECOND signature is ALREADY expired (my original contract
w/WB was through the end of 2004, so I didn't expect to need this any
longer than that -- then again, I never really used it much...)