[SGVLUG] Help Treating Memory Leak

Claude Felizardo cafelizardo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 11:05:17 PST 2006

sorry,  there were some errors in my first reply.

I've been using Insure for several years.  not days.
I also have to say that Insure's tech support has been awesome.   I
usually work late so I'd send a question when I leave for the day and
get an answer first thing in the morning.  The guy that's been
answering my messages lately gets in before 6 am so I sometimes get a
few back and forth messages in the same day.

The previous product was Purify which I believe is now owned by
Rational which is now part of IBM.   I used it on a project about 5 or
6 years ago.   My current project tried to use it but at the time it
wouldn't work for them.  Something wasn't supported.  I think it may
have been that they didn't support GCC at the time.  Not sure.

claude