[SGVLUG] Next Perl event at Ticketmaster on Monday

Robin Rowe rower at movieeditor.com
Fri Mar 3 16:21:56 PST 2006

Nice turn-out for my LinuxMovies.org "Studio Perl and GraphicsMagick" on
GrafPup presentation this week at Flash Film Works. We had about 20
people. Thanks to everyone for coming. That was a lot of fun!

Here's another Perl tech event coming up in Hollywood that you may want
to know about. Must see if you use Perl for Web programming or want to
learn more about it. Please email me off-list or to Todd if you plan to
attend.

See you there!

Robin
--