[SGVLUG] speaker confirmation

Emerson, Tom Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Tue Feb 28 10:33:38 PST 2006

I generally try to get "the following month's" presentation up on the website as of the first of the month.  So tomorrow the website should start promoting the April presentation, but as it turns out, neither the April nor March presentations are set in jello, much less stone, so -- what should I put down?

 -- March 9th, (effectively just over a week from now) -- OPEN
    -- Michael has hinted at "something" he could talk about
    -- Someone suggested getting Chris Smith since he got his schedule
       mixed up last time and forgot (?) to show up
    -- anyone else have something cool they've done with Linux lately?

 -- April 13th, [tentatively] pgp/gpg

 -- May 11th, Todd Cranston-Cuebas with hints and techniques on how to get hired in the tech industry