[SGVLUG] RRDTool question

Claude Felizardo cafelizardo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 15:52:31 PST 2006

Meant to ask... are there any RRDTool users on this list?

I've been playing with using OWW and RRDTool to get all of my 1-wire
weather data online and I've got most of it working but haven't
figured out how to get the timestamp of a value.  I can graph and get
values for the LAST, MIN, MAX and AVG values but I'd like to print the
timestamp for some of these values.  Looked at the various docs and
tutorials.  I see mention that there is a way to do so but haven't
found an example.

claude