[SGVLUG] OT [was: New Linux Lug]

Sean O'Donnell sodonnell at childrensoncologygroup.org
Fri Feb 17 10:05:33 PST 2006

hmm, speaking of which (OT), I'm going to get a new Honda Ruckus Scooter
this weekend... =)

http://powersports.honda.com/scooters/model.asp?ModelName=Ruckus&ModelYe
ar=2006&ModelId=NPS506

This thing doesn't go that fast (50cc, @ approx: 40mph, depending on how
much you weigh =), but it gets 85mi/gal, which is nice on the wallet,
and a bit more eco-friendly. You can customize these things pretty funky
too.

www.battlescooter.com

It's actually intended to be a 'trailped', so I'm interested to see how
it rides up near Mallard Canyon, if it can even make it up the hill to
get there. =)

I don't know if I'll be able to stand driving it to work (from South
Pasadena to Arcadia), but if I do, I'll also save a ton on my auto
insurance too.

Anyhow, have a good weekend all!

Sean O'Donnell
Programmer Analyst (PHP)