[SGVLUG] New Linux Lug

Don Saxton dsaxton at pacbell.net
Wed Feb 15 23:01:56 PST 2006

Whitehouse intelligence disclosed that the F4L extremists have amassed a
large cache of computers and software, the kind best suited for WMD.
Dick Cheney is armed and enroute to Azuza. His retraining over the
weekend has prepared him for linux radicals as well as lawyers. Chertoff
assured environmentalists that birds will be safe.