[SGVLUG] New Linux Lug

David Lawyer dave at lafn.org
Wed Feb 15 16:27:18 PST 2006

On Wed, Feb 15, 2006 at 11:34:54AM -0800, Emerson, Tom wrote:
> [...]

What happened to the Route 66 LUG which was in La Verne not too far
from Azusa?  I can't seem to find anything recent about that LUG on
the web.  I complained to them about their name since it should have
included their location.  The name for this Azusa LUG makes the same
mistake.  Could it be that a LUG not appropriately named is apt to
fail?  This implies that people who don't select a name wisely may not
make other decisions regarding the LUG wisely either, leading to
demise of the LUG.

I hope that doesn't happen to this new LUG as we need more LUGs in
Southern Calif. and the Azusa area is well removed from existing LUGs.

			David Lawyer