[SGVLUG] Survey Sez...

Marsden MacRae mmacrae at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 13 11:11:33 PST 2006

Emerson, Tom wrote:
> At the general meeting, 20 people signed in, [though we had 22 in the
> "drawing", and I know about 4 or 5 declined].  The question of the
> night, scientifically chosen to match the subject matter, was
>
> "how many systems are on your boot menu (and what are they)?"

<snip>

> Perhaps the oddest combo of linux + windows (in my mind) was
> Slackware and win98.

We've got two dual boot boxes that run Xandros (Debian Woody) and Win98.

just thought that would give y'all a chuckle! BTW and OT, the
Win98/Xandros desktop that's in daily use: we got continual
crashing-slow-aggravating complaints about the Windows side until I
removed Netscape 8 and put Firefox on it. Now the user loves it. :-)

Marsden