[SGVLUG] Help in the booth tomorrow

matti mathew_2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 10 13:10:49 PST 2006

--- lugmail <lugmail at freaks4linux.com> wrote:

> do you still need some one to help out  let me know ASAP  thanks

YES!!! We NEED people to help at the booth!

Even if you can help for a few hours it would
be very useful!

The EXPO has some really GOOD speakers and
topics lined up! I HIGHLY recommend buying
the FULL pass (I understand there is even
a LUG discount code to get you a reduced
entrance... 1/2 off or something - $35?? iirc )

It's a great deal even at FULL price.
Seriously, A full conference with lectures
typically runs $500-3000 depending on the
conference.

www.socallinuxexpo.org

hope to see everyone there!
matti

ps - Please also keep an eye out for possible
speakers! (I really liked last nites presentation,
and now would like to learn more about Xen to
get an idea of how well it compares to VMware.)