[SGVLUG] What kind of talks do you want to hear?

matti mathew_2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 22 12:57:58 PDT 2006

Hi!

my 2c

Well, what I look for is topics which I found
personally interesting which have some linux/open
source relevence.

Ideally the talk would be interesting to both
beginners and more advanced members.

"Cool and wow" factors are always nice ;)

naturally we want more informative topics
rather than marketing fluff.

the general meeting problably shouldn't get
too heavy with coding, but that's not to say
that some quick coding examples shouldn't be
presented.

If someone coming to a meeting, I want
them to say it was worth their time.

I would like to see students, staff,