[SGVLUG] Does this make anyone else wish they had a gsm cell phone provider!

Don Saxton dsaxton at pacbell.net
Wed Aug 16 22:07:43 PDT 2006

Actually I thought the phone phone was dead. What I want is linux on my
moto Q.  The pocket pc os sucks, but it has a usable keyboard, bluetooth
DUN and semi decent standalone internet connection.  I also miss a
decent keychain password keeper. But there is NO way I am going back to
just a phone! Why can't the telcos get it together? I think java on the
phone with some real keys may be the only way out.