[SGVLUG] Linux World, San Francisco, Wiley Ad for SGVLUG

David Lawyer dave at lafn.org
Mon Aug 14 17:06:21 PDT 2006

I got a "spam" email for this group from Wiley.  Here it is.  They
should have sent it sooner since sending it just before the event
doesn't give much time for deciding on attending.  I read there was a
small march on City Hall to protest lack of government conversion to
Linux.  Wiley?, what about O'Reilly?
			David Lawyer

-N  - 1355/1364: lugs at wiley.com         See you at Linux World San Fransisco