[SGVLUG] What is the email address to post to the devsig?

Emerson, Tom Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Mon Aug 14 08:36:55 PDT 2006

> -----Original Message----- Of Robert
> Sent: Saturday, August 12, 2006 9:54 PM
>
> A very simple question: what is the email address to post to
> the dev-sig?
>
> ...It's been so long for me, that I forgot!

Hmmm... Normally, I don't post the full "response" block, but in this
case...

So, a retention span of just about a week, eh? ;)

This should be on the website, but (like most things "on the website")
it may not be obvious as to it's location or that it is what you're
after.  For devsig, (or even this list), you would find the address on
the info/archive page generated by mailman (see
http://www.sgvlug.org/mailman/listinfo/dev-sig)

Hmm.. Looking at the page right now, at the bottom of the into page it
says:

                    Special Interest Groups
   DevSIG - The Developer's SIG meets on the first Saturday
   of each month at La Pintoresca Branch Library. If you're
   interested in programming topics in Linux, join DevSIG