[SGVLUG] SGVLUG meeting tonite: Topic VoIP, Asterisk and Linux

Matthew Gallizzi matthew.gallizzi at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 22:53:42 PDT 2006

Matti,

We had up to 15 people in the IRC channel. About 30 people watching the
stream from around the world. And about 30 people at the LUG... and lot's of
questions and involvement. How's that for a turnout? ;) Great job Mike on
setting up that video camera. I think it worked out great.

I am going to see if I could get in touch with the guy from eEye for next
month.

--
Matthew Gallizzi