[SGVLUG] SGVLUG meeting tonite: Topic VoIP, Asterisk and Linux

matti mathew_2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 10 11:47:24 PDT 2006

Hi!

We have a great meeting planned, and would like
to see as many people who are interested to join
us tonite.

The meeting is FREE,

please pass the word.

Remember, we will go for beer and food afterwards
to a local eatery (imho $8-15 works well)

here's the 411:

General Meeting: 8/10
Our primary meeting is held on the 2nd Thursday of every month
Time: 7-9pm
Location: 107 Downs at Caltech Campus in Pasadena

August 2006: VoIP

Kerry Garrison, the IT Director for Tech Data Pros, an Orange County IT
and Telephony provider, will be on hand to discuss the current state of
Linux-based IP PBX systems and how Asterisk Open Source PBX is making
inrounds into businesses of all shapes and sizes. Also, Kerry will demo
TrixBox, a CentOS based distro with automatic installation of Asterisk
and the FreePBX web interface that allows you to get a complete phone
system up and running in about an hour.

hope to see you there!
matti