[SGVLUG] linux cluster redo

Claude Felizardo cafelizardo at gmail.com
Sat Aug 5 23:54:38 PDT 2006

September issue of Linux Journal showed up in the mail today.  Feature
articles include:

"Clustering Is Not Rocket Science" -- Want to compute rocket science
without having to be a rocket science?

"Getting Started with Condor" -- Computers of different feathers can
flock together with Condor.

"DRBD In A Heartbeat" -- build a good redundant system to prevent downtime.

"Mainstream Parallel Programming" -- Get a Beowulf cluster running
without having to fight off Grendel.

http://linuxjournal.com/

Haven't had a chance to look at anything yet...