[SGVLUG] OT: Throughput speed required for VoIP?

Emerson, Tom Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Tue Oct 11 16:16:18 PDT 2005

Well, let's search "cuseeme linux client" on google and see what we get:

Apparently, not directly -- here is a note [last updated in 97] that explains how to get "NV" [Network Video] to "work with" White-pine's CU protocol:

Note: the author mentions a program called "q-seeme" for linux, but no details

A newsgroup item, also dated 97, points to an /alpha/ version of a linux client:

which further points to
which is apparently what the first link referenced

Ironically, the actual "reflector" [server] -IS- unix (and therefore linux) based...

This page [warning: insanely annoying pop-ups] claims to have an actual linux client: