[SGVLUG] Free to a good home: blank CD's [slightly scratched...]

Emerson, Tom Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Tue Oct 11 10:15:59 PDT 2005

I have "most" of a 50-count spool of Imation CD-R's that "felt the wrath" of my puppies when I was a little late getting home one night [probably the last meeting, now that I think about it...] so there are some /slight/ scratches on the surface of /some/ of the disks.  However, scratches or not, these aren't being recognized by my drive [sony dual-layer DVD + all-the-rest :) ] and/or K3b.  I'm /reasonably/ certain these worked before, either on a previous system (meaning a different drive) or before recent "upgrades" of either the OS, k3b (due to upgrading KDE), or the underlying utility (cdrecord).

I'll bring these to the meeting - take what you want or need.

tom