[SGVLUG] looking for a rack-mount case -- anyone got one gathering dust?

matti mathew_2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 3 18:07:40 PDT 2005

I would love to find a good source for affordable
rackmounted cases...

the frustrating thing is the price premium,

and I've noticed that a lot of used equipment
get's parted out - making more $ that way
for the seller - but reducing the reliability
of the components. (the last "TRW" swap meets
were like that.. what! $40 for a old CPU! $40
for an old MB! Case $40, Power Supply. ..
by the time you add it up.. ouch.)

best
matti