[SGVLUG] CinePaint call for volunteers

Tom Emerson osnut at pacbell.net
Sun Oct 2 20:00:22 PDT 2005

On Saturday 01 October 2005 14:16, Robin Rowe wrote:
> FYI. Thought it could be nice to let local OSS developers outside the film
> industry know about us.
>
> http://sourceforge.net/people/viewjob.php?group_id=75029&job_id=23323

I see you have a number of openings listed, all at the "want to learn / <6
months experience" -- it sounds like you want a team with no pre-conceived
notions of "how it is supposed to be..." [based, presumably, on what they've
used in the past]

While I expect my current contract to be extended, it does come due this
december -- depending on how things turn out, I might be quite interested
indeed [though I almost have "too much" experience in the NLE arena, unless
you're talking about WRITING an editor vs. USING one... ;) ]

--
Top o' the Blog: Too hot to handle
http://osnut.homelinux.net/mtblog/ya_index.html