[SGVLUG] fyi - interesting article about adult content in games

matti mathew_2000 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 2 13:11:34 PDT 2005

Hi

news.com had a recent article on adult orientated games..

this was the most interesting comment to me:
(in addition to the user generated content)

"Maybe it is time that the adults who buy these games for their kids
should pay attention to the ratings on the box," said Strom. "The
interesting thing is when we ran the screenshots on Tom's of some of
the ("Hot Coffee" scenes), we got complaints from several readers who
thought that the pictures were offensive. But we don't get any
complaints when we show screens of violence in the games."

http://news.com.com/Adult-oriented+video+games+prospering+-+page+2/2100-1043_3-5886552-2.html

or the tinyurl version :)

http://tinyurl.com/9ysdr

best